Friday, November 19, 2010

Bryan Patrick Fitness Model / Actor (Sacramento, CA)

We are pleased to post images of Fitness Model & Actor Bryan Patrick (based out of Sacramento, CA). Bryan started his fitness modeling career mid 2009 and hitting the industry by storm!



You can view more of Bryan by visiting his official site: Bryan Patrick.Com




Here is more information about Bryan Patrick:
Hi, my name is Bryan and let me start off by saying I am a very dedicated and hard working person. Being a
former collegiate athlete, I feel as though I understand the sacrifices and commitment that it takes to excel in whatever I am doing. Nothing in life comes easy, and therefore you must be strong-willed, focused, and confident in yourself!! Above all else it is important to maintain a humble, yet competitive attitude to reach the goals you set in life. One of my many goals is to step foot in to the modeling industry and to become a highly respected model. Being a healthy and fit individual is more than something I do for fun, it is a lifestyle. Although I am easy going outside of the weight room, I am pretty intense while training. “The work praises the man” is an Irish Proverb I live my life by; to remind me that everything worth getting in life takes work.












Bryan Patrick on Good Day Sacramento CW31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...