Thursday, September 16, 2010

FITNESS MODEL: JORDAN PRESTON

We are proud to bring you NorCalBodz Fitness Model: Jordan Preston from Northern California (Sacramento, CA).


Model: Jordan Preston

Want to get to know Jordan more?

My fitness modeling career just went to new heights after discovering NorCalBodz and photographer Gary Gonzalez. Training is something I have done most of my life as an athlete in numerous sports and levels of competition. I was constantly trained by c
oaches to outwork and prepare for all possible competition and be ready for anything, which developed a mindset and confidence which has carried over into all aspects of life. The purest form of training, a place where the gains are truly made, is met head on with those faint yet increasing signs of nausea, which tell me the pain is worth it and everyone else has already stopped to rest. Due to a sever and unfortunate injury in college, I made the transition to Marathons, Triathlons, and Fitness Modeling. Different direction but with the same mindset. I found NorCalBodz out of simple curiosity for what model management companies were in my area, Sacramento California. Upon seeing the work shot by Gary Gonzalez, I knew NCB was the right spot for me. Not only does he shoot outstanding fitness models, but he brings an artistic quality to his photography, which is unmatched and really what attracted me to his work. NorCalBodz has established itself in the center of a huge international industry, and I am proud to be a part of it.






Jordan Preston Official FaceBook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...