Sunday, March 28, 2010

NorCalBodz Model: Stenson Christianson

We are happy to feature Stenson C. another one of our elite fitness models based out of Sacramento, CA. Here is a few words about Stenson from his MySpace page:

About me: Hey, thanks for checking out my page on Myspace! Looking forward to connecting/collaborating with other models, and trying to get into the fashion/fitness modeling industry. I reside in Northern California (Sacramento), 26yrs of age, and a Fashion/Fitness model (yes, I enjoy keeping fit!). Enjoy print/commercial work and I am looking to expand my modeling portfolio. My main goal for 2009 is fashion/fitness modeling, however I am open to other opportunities! I'm also open to TFP or TFCD with photographer who will add to my portfolio. I am easy going, down-to-earth, dependable and I give 111% endeavor in everything that should come my way.

Check out his page on MySpace:



You can also catch Stenson on ModelMayhem!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...